Develop your startup’s investor material with Nicolaj Højer.
The workshop will be 3-day long where I will help you develop all your investor material and budgets/financial model.
- Place: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Date and time: November 13th-14th-15th. From 9am to 5pm.
- Day 1: Focus on understanding the funding landscape, and develop your overall funding strategy (which investor types are relevant for you, how much to raise, from whom, at which valuation).
- Day 2: Develop the investor material that reflects your funding strategy: Executive summary, budget, financial model and pitchdeck.
- Day 3: Finalizing and revising your investor material. Discuss how to contact different investor types. Practice and revise pitch. Discuss which specific investors you should send out material to.
- The price: EUR 1000 per person for all three days (+ VAT if you are not a company registered in the EU).
To make the workshop intensive, the number of participants will be limited to a maximum of 10 persons.
5 seats left as of October 3rd. First come, first served.
Send any questions you might have to: email@example.com